© 2019 The Capital Gallery

109 N 4th St   PO Box 1197, Bismarck, ND 58502   701.751.1698

The Capital Gallery is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization.

Art has always been a passion of our Foundation since our inception in 1995 as we began our first chapter as the Lewis & Clark Fort Mandan Foundation. For over 20 years the Foundation operated the Lewis & Clark Interpretive Center & Fort Mandan in Washburn, ND, which are now part of the North Dakota State parks system.

In 2016, the Foundation opened The Capital Gallery in downtown Bismarck, and now operates under that name. We are a membership supported organization, and invite you to join The Capital Gallery Society. For more information, email info@thecapitalgallery.com.

Our mission is simple. Celebrating history, art, and culture!

The Capital Gallery Society is led by a volunteer board of directors:

Kari Cutting, Chairman, ND Petroleum Council

Jim Christianson, Vice Chairman, NorthWest Realty Group

Brian Kroshus, Secretary/Treasurer, ND Public Service  Commission

David Lindell, Past Chairman, Attorney

Fran Gronberg, Retired

Dr. Steve Hamar, Physician

Jane Morrow, Sanford Health

Kathy Neset, Neset Consulting

Rolf Sletten, Attorney

David Borlaug, Society President

Our Foundation